- PhD Title of the work “Quality Work Environment and Performance: A study of nurses in Public Sector Hospitals” Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai (2007-2009)
- UGC-NET Qualified for UGC-NET, Subject: Management
- Master in Hospital Management (MHM), Faculty of Business Administration 1990-1992, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Com, 1986-1989, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate in 1989
Employment Record: Work Experience
- From June 26, 2000 – till date: working as Professor and Chairperson in School of Health Systems Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
- Worked as Assistant Hospital Administrator, Research Officer in two Private Hospitals and Research and Training Institute in Bangalore from July 2, 1992, to October June 21, 2000.
Visiting fellow to London School of Economics, Health Management Systems Centre, University of Birmingham
Member of number of Academic and Non-Academic bodies
Organised and participated number of workshop, seminars, conferences and training programme in the field of Hospital and Healthcare Administration.