Pre–Conference Workshops are integral parts of IPSC conferences. They are small focused meetings that take place a day before the main IPSC conference. They are intended to provoke intellectual discussion, among a diverse range of participants, on a specific topic.
Pre–Conference Workshops are also meant for;
- Discussing critical issues, methods, theories emerging in the field,
- More focus on hands-on training,
- More practical/theme based sessions rather than panel discussions.
- Artificial Intelligence-Reshaping health care
- Innovations and Inspirations and so on.
Date: 12th September 2019
Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana State, India.
Call: Phone no: 040 23607777 Extn 2003 / +91 84339 15969
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.patientsafety.co.in