Pre–Conference Workshops are integral parts of IPSC conferences. They are small focused meetings that take place a day before the main IPSC conference. They are intended to provoke intellectual discussion, among a diverse range of participants, on a specific topic.
Pre–Conference Workshops are also meant for;
- Discussing critical issues, methods, theories emerging in the field,
- More focus on hands-on training,
- More practical/theme based sessions rather than panel discussions.
- Artificial Intelligence-Reshaping health care
- Innovations and Inspirations and so on.