Last date for submission : 30th December 2018, 2300 hrs (IST)
“THE BLAZE ” – PAPERS & POSTERS COMPETITION
Theme – ________________________________
Paper Presentation Categories:
- New Dimensions in patient safety
- Case studies based on patient safety initiatives
- Enhancing patient experiences
- Leadership for safe care
- Changing culture
- Improving Healthcare Processes & Outcomes
- Learning from incidents & errors
- Staff Training & Education
Please complete the following details:
- Paper Title
- Your full name
- Job title
- Organization Name
- Telephone/ Mobile No.
- Email address
- Paper category applied for
- Introduction of paper (80 words maximum)
- Outcome of study/project (100 words maximum)
1. You will receive a confirmation via electronic communication, as we receive your paper.
2. Your paper gets judged by selected jury, after thorough scrutiny.
3. Paper entrants who have been shortlisted will have to register compulsorily. They will be eligible for 25% discount to the 8th International Congress on Patient Safety, to be held at HICC, Hyderabad on 13th – 14th September 2019.
4. To apply for your paper, you will need to register as a delegate. We are happy to extend our gratitude for your participation, by consenting 25% discount on registration fee. We will provide a code for all shortlisted poster entrants to claim for the discount.
5. You can avail an exciting 25% discount on registration, if your paper is selected for presentation
6. Last date for sending entries – 30th December 2018
7. The best 20 papers will be given chance to present during congress and their e-posters shall be displayed on the venue. Live voting for best paper/poster. Best 03 Papers/posters Prize on 28 Oct 2017, Rs 25000/15000/10000.
8. Few other papers (not shortlisted for presentation) shall also be given chance to display their work through e-posters.
9. Once your paper is shortlisted by the jury, we will sent a template to help design your e-poster. This is to help standardize the posters in the poster zone at the International Congress on Patient Safety.