The Consortium of organizers proudly announces The 3rd International Congress on Patient Safety – A challenging global issue both for developed and developing countries.
The congress focuses on quality implementation models and tool kits for smaller health care units, clinics and ready-made process monitoring toolkits for secondary and territory care centers keeping in view the costs of implementation.
The Congress is extremely beneficial for Patient safety managers/coordinators , Health care executives/administrators, Risk management personnel, Primary care providers, Physicians, Nurses, Patient advocates, Clinical/Academic educators, Researchers, Students, Quality improvement directors
The Participation Benefits
- Access and a chance to interact with the most respected and renowned experts from accrediting organizations and hospitals.
- Chance to earn educational credits/ a participation certificate
- Access to toolkits on Infection Control, Medication safety, Facility Management, Hazardous Material.Management, Patient safety, Grand Rounds, etc
- NABH Implementation Models
- Chance to submit a best practice or a paper (presentation allowed only after approval by the jury)
- Participate in the Patient Safety Awards Ceremony
- Conference Educational Material
- Be part of the patient safety forum for hospitals and Nursing Homes to allow for on-line learning, peer exchange.
Be first to register and get our special discounts.